Saturday, August 9, 2014

Why: Do Tiffin Lunchboxes Never Get Lost?

The Lunchbox was a film that I was keen to see.  Mrs Ball and I went last week.


The Lunchbox poster.jpg

The tiffin lunch delivery system fascinated me.  So I did a little research.  Only 1 in 6 million lunches do not get delivered correctly.  A system whereby the departure train platform and the arrival train platform have codes which are written on the top of the lunchbag, also the address for the office; including the floor in the building are also included.  Lunches arrive fresh and hot and on time.  The tiffin boxes then get returned to the house from where they originated from.

There are a few things that I often ponder about and this was one of them.  I have decided I will research them a little and then put my findings on my blog.  

My next research topic is why and how cats purr.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I never heard of tiffin lunches before, and will wait with bated breath to hear about why cats purr. Anytime you want to send a hot lunchbox over here, please feel free.