Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Google Images.

Bleach can be very necessary in a house if you are trying to contain illness or get rid of mould.  
However, it also can cause me joint pains, headaches and a sore throat.  You should see what it does to a silverfish!  We had  a silverfish in the shower, and as it was too far out of my reach to grab, I sprayed it with what was close at hand: bleach.  In a minute or so, the silverfish stopped moving and then it disintegrated, losing colour first and then shrinking.  Bleach is very strong.

No comments: