Thursday, November 12, 2009

Real Life.


A little hiatus, as I am busy with many, many things:

Occupational and speech therapy for one child, rugby league and high school orientation for another, choirs and ballet concerts for a third and trying to keep up with the interests of the fourth.


The extended family is going through memorials for deaths, births and birthdays. We have overseas visitors too.


It is hot and Community Fire Unit training begins today.
I have not bitten off more than I can chew, this is life.

5 comments:

Mrs M. said...

Wow! That sounds so exhausting. I have three children and live a very quiet life by comparison. I hope you get through it all.

Warmly Mrs M.

Karen said...

I have not bitten off more than I can chew, this is life.

I will have to remember that line. I can think of many times when that would be an appropriate thing to say.

Still, though this is life for you right now, I will pray that God gives you the patience and strength to manage it all (and be godly as you do it).

Linda said...

Yes it is, and sometimes it just gets very busy. Blessings to you and your family during this time.

Tania said...

Just called by to say hello.

Sorry I have been quiet with my comments lately, I am still here... I am just the opposite to you... my life is fairly quiet at the moment and I am enjoying it while it lasts.

Have a blessed weekend,

Tania

Fiona said...

Maybe you should rephrase it ..."I have bitten off more than I can chew, this is November".
This, too, will pass!
Feeling the same way, so am saying this to myself, too.