Monday, October 6, 2008

Holiday Snaps.















An excellent break.


Good friends, cousins.


Wind, rain , rainbows and sunshine.


Ants, cockroaches, jumping fish, Kookaburras and pelicans.


Red belly black snake, farm animals, more pelicans and Kookaburras, parrots and dolphins.


Delicious food: home baked cakes, prawn risotto, sushi and a BBQ.


Slow breakfasts, fruit, ice blocks,homemade lemonade and nice coffee.


No television or telephone.


Kayacking, walking, swimming, reading, games, laughing,night time exercises, splashing and digging.


Bike riding, scootering, driving, playing in the sand, jogging in the water.


Watching a bushfire and later,


Watching the storm clouds roll in.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely photos and sounds like a lovely break!

Cathy said...

I am so glad you are back! I oohed and aahed over your holiday pics! How wonderful to have times with the whole "kit and kaboodle".Your children will cherish these days(you too). I will write more later, just couldn't resist to check out your site before I complete the orderings of my day.

Diary From Africa said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday - I enjoyed the photo's - especially the sunset one. Just gorgeous !

Anonymous said...

Oh, it all looks and sounds so lovely! Wonderful holiday for sure. And I'm glad you're back. :-)

Susan

Yolanda said...

Such relaxing photos. I am sure you had a good time.