Monday, September 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Here is my picture thought. 6 year old daughter thought that this lettuce looked like a nice bouquet.




Outside the window is darkness, a full moon and a lot of wind.


I am thinking that I should not let the frustration of not being able to load photos get to me.


I am thankful for supportive family and good health facilities.


From the kitchen will be a lot of leftovers and I hope the chance to make some muesli slice.


I am going to do local errands in the week.


I am wearing blue pants and a pink shirt, cotton of course.


I am reading a letter from E's aunt overseas.


I am hoping that the bushfire season does not start.


I am hearing the rustle of E's newspaper.


Around the house is a lot of fresh air.


One of my favourite things is falling asleep.


A few plans for the rest of the week include taking 9 year old son to look at some bicycles.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like falling asleeep, too. And being asleep. they are 2 different feelings.

Nice Lettuce

flmom said...

It really does make a lovely bouquet! Is what you refer to as bushfires the same thing we call wildfires? We go through very dry periods, usually in April and May, each year. We had a massive wildfire this year that forced us to evacuate in the middle of the night. I really didn't think we were going to have a home to return to. A few homes on our road were burned to the ground.

Sandra said...

Great daybook :) Your daughter is right it does look like a beautiful bouquet :)

GingerLouise Clothing said...

every time i stop back here your blog is different and the photos keep getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

I read, and enjoyed, this yesterday, and as I look at it again, I am inspired by your *concise* daybook. Mine gets wordy and unwieldy... :-) And, clearly, more words does not make a better daybook. I thoroughly enjoyed yours.

Susan