Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Award.



A kind award from GingerLouise Clothing. I'm afraid I sometimes participate in the community of awards and sometimes not. It is all reliant on the amount of spare time I have and if my internet connection is strong!! This morning I have cancelled an appointment so I thought I would join in!! Also there is less housework at present as who can vacuum when the living room looks like a junk shop?

The idea of this award..... to list six things that make me happy and then tag six other bloggers.

1. Starting the day quietly in prayer.

2. My family.

3. A good,strong coffee in the morning.

4. No rushing, time taken to savour....

5. A good belly laugh.

6. Crisp linen in the warmer months, soft flannel in the colder months.

Six creative bloggers, who I might add give me joy and encouragement when I read them....

-Ask Kari and Kijsa

-365 Days in My House (A Year in my House, Maybe)

-Redwood House

-High Desert Home

-The Inspired Room

-3191

4 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Aw, thanks so much for the sweet award. It made my day! You have a great list of things that make you happy! I love lists like this!

Blessings,
Melissa

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you so much!! We are honored to get and share this award with such wonderful company!! You are an inspiration and a fabulous creative site too!!
Lovely happy list!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are sweet and kind! Thank you for thinking of me. I do love your list, and it could be mine, too. :-)

Susan

Redwoodhouse said...

thankyou for adding me to you list of bloggers, what a lovely surprise it has made my day.
Jan