Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Party.




Firstly, a hard start to the day as husband E and I stayed up late to move furniture about and sort the bathroom. We were grumpy and tired.



The day improved as we had my parents over. They brought 9 year old son's birthday present. Sushi was enjoyed for lunch. We then went to an indoor rock climbing centre for the birthday party. Lots of active boys enjoyed the time. Lovely parents and Eric's sister, the birthday boy's Godmother belayed.



Home again, thankful that the groovy aunt had entertained the girls.



Husband E and I will do a little more around the house and then order our Thai dinner. Tomorrow we have been parents for a decade. Oh, our dear son.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Time sure does fly doesn't it? Now think how much you have changed in those past 10 years.
I am sure I did most of my growing up, after having my first daughter!

I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you.