Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Aid.


In our living room which looks like a junk shop, the furniture is crowded. 2 year old daughter rolled off the couch and cut the back of her head on the table. Lots of blood, but thankfully not a serious cut. Although I thought our First Aid box was well organised and stocked, it was hard to get at quickly and hard to dig through and find what I needed.


As I reorganise and clean up after the floor in the family room is fixed, I will wipe out the dusty kitchen cupboards as a result and I will be rethinking the arrangement of our First Aid items.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I am glad it wasn't serious. Heads bleed so bad and it is hard to know at first how bad it is actually. Really scary.
Take care.

Linda said...

I remember a time like that when my now 39 year old son was three. Scarey!
I'm here from Susan's blog. I just felt like I wanted to visit you. Your profile is the first one I've seen with Rosamunde Pilcher listed. How I love her books! I've read some of them at least a half dozen times.
You have a lovely spot here. Thanks for letting me visit.