Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 Hours in the Day.......

We must pray, sleep and eat, get to and from school and ballet and soccer........

However, this week is the school fete....................


lots of correspondence regarding a local issue concerning developments in bushfire prone areas.......

monitoring the progress of the bathroom renovation at the lakehouse............


helping 10 year old son with an assignment on Griffith Taylor.............
slowly organising a reunion for our small group from our old church spanning at least 14 years.......
At least there are clean clothes somewhere!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

And you call me a busy mom!!!!! But is it not so restful even in our busyness to know we are about our Father's business too?

I can say I know someone with laundry chores larger than mine for sure. Charlotte is a wonderful clothes folder and sock sorter at my house.

Diary From Africa said...

J. (sorry, not sure if you like your full name published on your blog & I have somehow mislaid your email address so am replying here instead)
I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU for the gorgeous gift you sent me for the new baby, which made it all the way safely to Africa & reached me here today ! (The packaging, card etc was also really lovely!)I really appreciate your kindness & thoughtfulness & will be sending you a little something from Africa soon as a thank you ;) It may take some time though, as all things tend to here ! Thanks so much.
Bye for now
Lynda

Hill upon Hill said...

Wow Lynda it got there so quickly. That is excellent!!