Friday, March 20, 2009

Kanji in Card Making.



Mrs N and Fiona gathered here on Monday night to make cards for our school fete. We used Stampin' Up stamps. I like to make cards that require minimal effort, sorry, and so I really enjoyed these stamps that gave maximum effect. I also love the Kanji as I studied Japanese through high school and university.
We also had spinach dip, cheese and crackers and a delicious rich chocolate cake that Mrs N brought.
Fiona photographed and staged my cards so nicely.......


3 comments:

Diary From Africa said...

They look lovely & I agree - simple is often best, and more effective, too. The food you ate also tasted delicious :)

Melissa Miller said...

Hello, :)
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and your kind words.
I really appreciate it and you are always welcomed.

I have heard about the stampin' up sets.
They look really cute!

Have a wonderful day.
~Melissa :)

Unknown said...

Hi!
I saw that you visited my blog a little while ago.
These are so cute!!
Sounds like you had a great time making them:)
Chrissie Grace