Sunday, August 16, 2009

Email Links.


For the last three years, I have not gone out a great deal during the week. Email and blogs have been lovely forms of communication for me.


In the last week, I have reflected on the huge circles of contact that email enables me to enjoy.


Husband E's Aunt died and as she was in England and family scattered all around the world and Australia, email has allowed daily updates (in her last weeks) and now, as much organisation occurs for services in England and Australia.


Email has also kept me connected with my dear cousins in South Africa and gives me the opportunity for group chats with immediate family.


The installation of Community Fire Units has meant that I need to contact many residents, again email has enabled this.


My dear friends from university are scattered and email keeps us in contact, one has just returned from global ventures!


This blog has taken the form of an electronic diary or journal with photographs, I hope it is preserved in some way.....


I really enjoy a daily journal type of email with two dear friends who have given me so much encouragement, a good laugh, chat about good food and companionship during the day.

No comments: