Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Playing in the Kitchen....





I have been rearranging a few things in the house. I thought that I would hang the wok so that I would not forget that we had one and actually use it!
The table in the middle of the kitchen is surplus from 10 year old son's room and while waiting for a new location , it sits in the kitchen. It has been handy for 3 year old daughter to sit there to help with the baking and even have lunch there. I don't think that the kitchen is large enough to accommodate a table in the centre, but I do so enjoy the idea.
I thought that I would show our recipe books. I don't collect recipe books as I love finding recipes in the newspaper, magazines and from friends and family.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That is a very sweet little helper you have there!