Friday, July 25, 2008

Frantic Friday

"I woke up early this morning,
And paused before entering the day,
I had so much to accomplish
That I had to take time to pray."

Author unknown.

Yes many things to get done today. It is still raining here and I have kept 9 year old son home again as his tonscillitis was severe and being out for a ball games' day is not a good idea.

6 year old daughter has gone in mufti (no uniform) which takes longer as we have to decide what to wear. I know many of you have to do this everyday and I recall my American host sister and I having a grand time each morning getting ready for school when I spent a year in CarolStream, Illinois.

Today's tasks: clean floors, dust living area, wipe bathroom, kitchen floor, place fresh produce order, get dough ready for pizza tonight and hand-wash ballet clothes. There are also some clean clothes that need to be put away....

No comments: