Friday, August 15, 2008

Eggs....


Eggstra eggs..... eggsellent, baking on today.....

These are Ultra Choc Chip Cookies.
125g butter
200g chopped chocolate
3 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
250 g choc bits.

Melt butter and chopped chocolate over low heat, till smooth. Place mixture into a bowl (I don't , I just use the pot.)

Add beaten eggs and sugar. Stir. Add flour, cocoa and choc bits. Combine.

Drop spoonfuls on cookie tray and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes or till tops are firm. Leave on tray for a few minutes before transferring.
This recipe comes from "Family Circle" a few years ago.

The dear office ladies at school deserve some of these as they are gathering notes for me today due to sick children being absent.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Do you raise your own chickens or do you gather your eggs from other places than your own hen house?

Hill upon Hill said...

I wish I had some chickens, but we would need to get a coop and be prepared for foxes. I ordered a lot of eggs last week and then my parents brought some as well. I doubled the cookie recipe so we have used a few now.

Fiona said...

They look yummy. nice of you to think of the office ladies!