Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some Ladies are Coming...


to morning tea. One dear friend is moving back to America, we met in the preparation classes at our hospital before we had our first babies. We then bumped into each other as we were both leaving hospital with our bundles of joy. As she lived close by, we would walk every day with our prams. Her family then moved to America. Five years later they returned to Australia and now two years on, they are returning to America. 4 year old daughter loves it when this lady calls by.

Mrs H is coming too, 2 year old daughter will be particularly pleased. Actually if they weren't my dear friends, I could disappear and read quietly somewhere and the little ones would have a lovely time with these people they adore.
I have baked banana cake, so this week it has been baking Tuesday and Thursday, not Wednesday

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I know I comment on your photography quite a bit lately, but you are getting very appealing shots. You have a good eye.

Hill upon Hill said...

Thankyou, I am enjoying capturing these everyday bits and pieces. I am not used to late nights, am exhausted.

Audra Krell said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and letting me know how you found me! I hope you have a wonderful time with your tea and ladies. And yes, now that I am more aware of it, the face time with my little men is going much better!

flmom said...

I love your second photo!

You asked about the weather here. We are qutie near the Caribbean so we generally have nice, warm weather (HOT weather in the summer) year-round. At times the temps will dip down - this usually happens late Jan. until late Feb. but it's not too bad. It can be quite warm during that time as well (in the 80's Fahrenheit).

Fiona said...

The banana cake was delicious! I think 2yo daughter must be more interested in my toys than me, however, she hardly noticed I was there LOL

Hill upon Hill said...

You should have seen her face though when you arrived.....