Saturday, August 30, 2008

Simply Saturday.


Well, not as simple and quiet as I would like but filled with good things:

Firstly E and 9 year old son cycled to the newsagents, then 4 year old daughter went to the podiatrist. The next stage is the soccer presentation day; 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter will go to that with me. After that is a 40th birthday afternoon tea which I will go to alone as there won't be children there. Finally there is a slide night at E's father's house. E will go alone at this stage I think as the rest of us have still got coughs and we do not want to pass that on to Grandad.
In a lull before the storm, the older two played on the old computer and 2 year old daughter did some drawing. Laundry of course happened.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I know what you mean. I didn't want to cancel our trip to see our eldest son, but I do hope he doesn't get our cold.